Ivette S. Mayo is a dynamic entrepreneur known as a motivational speaker and Empowerment Expert. She spent most of her 25 year corporate career in marketing, sales, and training. As a trainer, she obtained several training certifications and has been instrumental in developing workshops and innovative programs on crucial topics such as personal/business leadership, entrepreneurship and cultural awareness.
Mrs. Mayo is a sought after speaker who has spoken at many conferences and events throughout the country from Seattle, New York, Miami and Los Angeles, just to name a few. She will energize your audience and inspire them to achieve their dreams and greater results. She is a devoted advocate of cultural issues, diversity, empowerment and entrepreneurship.
Ivette has conducted innovative programs and keynote presentations for these Fortune 500 Clients: Shell, Citibank, Nielsen, State Farm, Outback, NFL and PWH Cooper are just to name a few.
Her sessions are certain to engage and energize to …
- Encourage a new level of excellence
- Increase confidence
- Rekindle passionfor business and life
- Improve leadership skills
- Create greater awareness
Some of the Conferences and Events that Ivette as a Keynote Speaker and conducted informative workshop.
- 2009-2012 Latina Style Magazine Latina Business Series
- 2010-2012 Hispana Leadership Summit
- 2012 LULAC National Women Conference
- 2012 Today’s Women’s’ Empowerment Conference
- 2011 2012 5th Annual Women’s Empowerment Conference
- 2011-20120 Proud to Be Latina Conference
In 2009, Ivette created Yo Soy Expressions a unique line of bilingual note cards celebrating culture, language and traditions. Each note card embodies the essence of la mujer Latina. In 2011, Yo Soy Expressions reached the shelves of a major retailer and continues to reach new heights.